Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Sunday, February 6, 2011

Summer Flowers

I guess it's better late than never. I didn't have anything ready for Pink Saturday but then I started to unload the camera and found all of these pretty pictures from summer, birds, flowers, turkeys and deer. It's so nice to see flowers again and green grass and trees. Living in Minnesota a person gets so tired of looking out the window only to see gray and white and it's getting depressing.
Here are a few flowers from my garden last summer....




This is milkweed....a close up and it's quite pretty!

I couldn't leave out the pansies...one of my favorites.
Linking to How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!