Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, May 1, 2012

White Violets

Violets...one of my favorite spring flowers...for May Day



I have purple, lavender, speckled purple on white, white, and yellow.
I fill little vintage salt and pepper shakers (without the tops) each spring and line them up in a row in the kitchen window with all the colors mixed.


Wild May Flowers from our woods.

Happy White Wednesday!

Joining Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful little bloom to welcome May. Beautiful photo.

    ~Emily
    the French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May Faye. The white violet bouquet is just adorable. Have a great rest of the week.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet little flowers.
    Happy May Day, Faye.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!