Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, July 30, 2011

A few vintage finds...

My pink finds from a trip to a flea market at The Little Log House Pioneer Show yesterday.

An old pink floral batter bowl for $3 that I couldn't resist, it will look great up above the kitchen cupboards...
A sweet little creamer with dainty pink roses for $3...

And the matching casserole for $4...

The linen and crochet tablecloth was only $3!

Linking to;
How Sweet The Sound for Pink Saturday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Thanks for stopping by!!!

13 comments:

A Few Pennies said...

Oh, I'm in love with those dainty pink roses. Awesome buy on that linen tablecloth--love the crocheted edging. Have a great weekend.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks like you kicked off the weekend just right. Love that bowl! Best wishes, Tammy

Angela said...

Beautiful!

Angela said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, Faye. Have a happy day!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Such pretty finds, at such nice
prices!

Jane
Flora Doora

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

OH MY! look at that beautiful pitcher and casserole...and the price! good find

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I just have a weakness for old pose patterned china like this. It's so cottage! Perfect for pink Saturday!

Trish - Sweetology101 said...

the price for that covered casserole was awesome! HPS! Lovely...all of it!

Roselle said...

Wowza! I thought I did good thrifting! I am swooning over that casserole and the price too! Visting from Pink Saturday!
Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I think we have the same taste ;)
Roselle

LV said...

Those are all great finds with just the right touch of pink.

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

Faye,

It's such a small world, isn't it? I'm so glad we found each other in blog land! I've become a follower so we can stay in touch.

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi neighbor!
Oh...these are some of the sweetest finds I've seen!

Barb~Bella Vista Cottage said...

Faye, beautiful finds. I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite. You lucked out totally.

Have a wonderful day,
Barb