Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some of my favorite posts from 2011

I've noticed some of you are doing a little post with some of your favorite posts for the year so I decided to give it a whirl too...


One of my favorite finds was this crochet lace...the entire bag was $2. I rolled the scalloped piece into a giant rose...


A big surprise was this old iron baby bed found at an antique store for $20...I still think the price tag was a mistake! But a nice mistake for me...


This 1920's silk satin (in perfect condition) wedding gown that was a steal at $35 which included the picture of the bride...


One of my favorite pictures was this one of the keys, lace and buttons...


One of my favorite projects was Mr. Wild built 2 benches for me that I then painted shabby...


This lovely bit of silk ribbon flowers from the 1920's...


My door that I just love!!!...


Jars of lace and an huge old clock face that is still one of my favorite pictures...


And the best for last...I love my vintage camper!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and that everything this coming year will be just perfect for you!


Linking to;
 Faded Charm for White Wednesday
The Brambleberry Cottage for Time Travel Thursday
From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
2805 for Potpourri Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

15 comments:

  1. It is so much fun to see posts that I haven't seen before. Love all of your great finds!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capersofthevintagevixens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were some of my favorites too Faye ~ you know I LOVE that photo of the old iron bed!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just loved these. That photo of the baby bed just had me head over heels in love!! Thanks for being a part of VIF, Happy Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos.... I've never been to your blog before but I think I recognize you name from pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm....! STILL swooning over that gorgeous baby bed! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, I'm so happy I found your blog, it's really unique! I love that old iron baby bed. Oh my, that 1920's silk wedding gown is just too much! It's awesome! Your photographs are all stunning.

    Happy New Year!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved looking back and can't wait to see what you bring to the new year!
    Love the baby bed, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that door!! Happy New Year to you, too Faye!! It's gonna be good!
    Hugs!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've had some wonderful finds this year, Faye! Hope 2012 is a year of great finds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had a great yeara of terrific posts and wonderful finds, Faye!

    Thank you for being a friend to me and 2805 and for sharing at Potpourri Friday. I wish you a healthy, prosperous and sparkling New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I remember the post with the bed! Love it. You have a great blog to visit. So inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faye,
    You have had a great year for finds!
    Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the door and omg, the trailer...let me see the inside....pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I got to see the inside...adorable...are you ready to camp yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!