Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Never enough time....

So much has been going on!
I keep thinking I will have time to blog but lately I just can't find the time. 
I miss you all and I do stop by and check out your blogs now and then, most of the time I don't even leave a comment....but I am trying to keep up with what you all are doing.

I just found this pretty little heart at Graphics Fairy
I can't even stop to take a picture of my own vintage Valentine cards!

I can't believe more than a month has gone by since my last post, I never thought that would happen!

Hope everyone is well!
I will try to be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty little image. Graphics Fairy has lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well! We miss you!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots going on with you, Faye! Hope the new place is going well! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you had a chance to post, Faye! Glad you are well.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!