Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015


Just thought I'd post my wool applique string of hearts I made several years ago. I dug them out of the drawer this morning, just in time! 
I used little bits of vintage lace and buttons and a piece of vintage lace to hang them from the braided cotton stringer.

(They were published in Create & Decorate magazine several years ago)

Happy Valentine's Day!



8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Faye! Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just darling, Faye. Happy Valentine's Day to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the felt hearts! They are perfect anytime, not just today!
    Happy Valentine's day.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such good work, Faye!!
    These are so pretty!
    Debbie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely beautiful. I hope you had a lovely valentine's Day. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely!!!!
    Nicely done ...
    diane @ thoughts & shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hearts and the doilies behind them, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!