Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, March 29, 2019

March Antique Fair

Some fun vintage finds from the antique fair in Tucson a couple of weeks ago.
Love the Gunsmoke cantaloupe crate, I have a small collection of wood crate signs on a wall in my kitchen and this one will be carefully taken apart and added.
Nice hand painted tole tray, old frame and some tatting, lace and a pretty tablecloth. Ceramic frog too, for the garden.


I have been looking for a birdcage like this for a while, found one!
The camp stools are for wool applique projects.
Old wood spools of thread, big old roll of jute twine, vintage glass stoppers for old glass bottles.


Just fun little things, I don't need more and I have been cutting way back on buying.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This batch of goodies, looks, like tons of fun! really love that birdcage and the doily/scarf would find a home here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your finds, Faye! That crate is so fun...and I love the birdcage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!