Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Doorknob Jar

You may think I have a bit of an obsession with white porcelain doorknobs???



When I find them at flea markets for $2 and $3 I buy them, although they can't cost more than $3 each.

Only a few more and that Wal-Mart jar will be full...it's already heavy.

I just think they are kind of fun and the more aged they are, the better they are!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking to;
 Faded Charm for White Wednesday


8 comments:

  1. Hi Faye, Your porcelain door knobs sure brings back the memories. Have you collected any of the glass ones? Have a wonderful day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a decorative way to display your collection, Faye...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty in the jar! I actually have those knobs on the closet in my bedroom. The rest are the glass ones. Love them!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection...has Michelle seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and a great way to display them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!