Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Monday, June 11, 2012

Pansies

I finally planted some pansies today that have been waiting for weeks...they became a little leggy so I trimmed them back and brought the remaining blossoms inside.

They looked pretty enough to take a picture.


Also, False Indigo from my garden in full bloom.


I haven't been a very good blogger lately, so much to do and things to catch up on.

I made a BIG mistake a went to a garage/estate sale last Friday...I gave in and bought an embroidery machine...what did I do!!!!!

I spent most of the weekend checking to see if anything was missing. Way too much to learn but I have always wanted a good sewing machine that can embroider large designs...now I'm into it and no turning back....what was I thinking!

5 comments:

  1. Pansies are so pretty especially in bottles. Good luck with your machine. Sounds time consuming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...a friend bought an embroidery machine.....she says she's totally addicted! Maybe you'll evolve into an embroidery blog!! Enjoy!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has one and loves, loves, loves it. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, Your pansies are so pretty. I have toyed with the idea of an embroidery machine, but still do it by hand. You can't take the machine to the doctor'office, hospital, and other places where you can take your hand embroidery. I am anxious to see what you make with it. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!