Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, June 28, 2013

Flowers in a Row ~ Done!!!

It's finished!!!
I did it, I actually finished something that I started and I can't believe
it took me only 4 weeks from start to finish. I love how it turned out!


I just love the three shades of pink with the soft green and ivory background.


It's an easy pattern to crochet and you can find it for free HERE.

So many of you have written and asked what colors and type of yarn I used.

Here it is:
Bernat Super Value Natural (cream)
Vanna White Sweet Pea (green)
Vanna White Raspberry (dark pink)
Vanna White Pink Poodle (medium pink)
Deborah Norville Baby Pink (light pink)

I just had to post it one more time for Pink Saturday!

Thanks for stopping!

Linking to 

11 comments:

  1. I love all crochet work and have so many pieces. However,I never learned to do it. You are doing a very nice job on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye- I said it before when you were working on it and I will say it again-I think that is one of the prettiest afghans I have ever seen. I just love the soft colors- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I agree, love the colors and it's such a pretty pattern.
    A Big Mini Hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,
    Congrats on your finished project, it is absolutely beautiful!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye,
    I just LOVE your afghan! My favorite colors!
    Feels great to complete projects.
    I forgot that you have a trailer! I'm jealous! LOL!
    I hope you are enjoying this weekend! I'm trying to! The yard needs weeding, badly!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE your crochet blanket and I absolutely LOVE that Pattern. Very very pretty indeed. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely!It feels so good to finish something doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be proud of yourself, Faye! it's just beautiful!
    Enjoy.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should feel so wonderful, that is quite the accomplishment! It's beautiful. I love the flower pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    I love this blanket, what brand of yarn did you use for the pinks and do you know what the colours/shades were called?
    Thanks
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!