Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, December 20, 2014

Wishing you all a very Cheery Christmas!

Sorry I've been away for so long.
It's been so busy and so much to  do. I had something cool to post but never finished it so it will have to wait until after Christmas.
We've both been down with a terrible cold which hasn't helped at all.

I'm sending you all this sweet little vintage Christmas postcard...


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and stay healthy!

See you soon!

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I've had that nasty cough thing that is going around, too. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Faye. xo Diana

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet Christmas postcard!
I just got over my "cold"..just in time for Christmas.
Merry Christmas, Faye!
xo,
deb

diane said...

Merry Christmas to you!
diane @ thoughts and shots

Pam Kessler said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you get all better soon!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Merry Christmas Faye!

Vicky Hunt said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings, Vicky

Mom Wald said...

Merry Christmas to YOU!