Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Thursday, January 7, 2016

White Roses

I couldn't resist taking a picture of the white roses I picked up at the market yesterday...I always check out the discounted flowers, at $3.50 a dozen I can afford to 'splurge'!


I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year!

I'm trying to start off 2016 with more posts and to get back to just posting pretty things, crochet, repurposed treasures and an occasional thrift store or flea market find.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and a great price! Looking forward to seeing more of you in blogland.
    Happy New Year.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty cream roses are. Love roses. We would never get a bunch for $3.50 here in Australia,more like $20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soi pretty! Nice to see you here, Faye! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous roses, Faye! I hope your holiday season was full of fun and great surprises!
    Looking forward to a new year filled with wonderful posts from you, and lots of treasures found on your adventures in Junk sailing!!!
    Love ya!
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!