Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Today's Garage Sale Finds

I know, I have been neglecting this blog way too much. I seem to spend more time on Facebook because it's easier using my phone.
I unexpectedly found a garage sale close to home this morning and scored on a few things. Sorry my pictures are not the best. I was too sticky with this humidity and had very little patience after I got home to do a nice job.

My favorite find was this clock! I have been looking for a few years for one at a good price it this one was! It's 18"across.


You can't see the metal cowboys on horseback very well but I will be so glad I bought it when we move to Wyoming, fits well there! 
The old milk glass lamp is a big one, after it's cleaned up and I find the right shade I think it will look pretty good. A nice Melmac Bowl always comes in handy along with a child's clothes hanger and 2 sandbox shovels.
Old wood stools are great as plant stands!


I can never resist a crinoline if it's cheap and this pretty blue one was only $3!!!
Old suitcases have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid.
I'll come up with something for the 3 large silver plated ladles!

Don't hold your breath on me, it could be another 5 months before I do this again. 
I keep trying to do better but somehow it just doesn't happen!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's not another 5 months! I like seeing your finds and hearing what you are doing on your houses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!