Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wild Rose Tea Cup and Saucer

Happy Third Pink Saturday to Beverly of How Sweet the Sound!



A pretty little cup and saucer I picked up at the GW the other week for $1.99.



Just what I was looking for...wild roses of course!





In great condition and made in Austria.



Thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Faye! Suits you perfectly.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were wise in purchasing this pretty little cup set. It has a very pretty pink pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye,

    I think you will love your sink in the house. Ours is in our laundry room which is where we access the house most and it's perfect to put muddy boots, cut flowers and even some of my junk gets set in the sink first thing to get cleaned up. Very functional!

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wild rose teacup is gorgeous!! What a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!